Triaxios collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide Triaxios with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Triaxios may also receive your data indirectly from the other sources.
Triaxios collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Triaxios will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Triaxios processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Triaxios securely stores your data on our host server.
Triaxios would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing material, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Triaxios from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Triaxios Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact Triaxios.
Triaxios would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Triaxios for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Triaxios correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Triaxios erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Triaxios restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Triaxios’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Triaxios transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Keeping you signed in.
Triaxios uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Triaxios uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Triaxios sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.